Corporate Yoga for Employee Wellbeing
Yoga is an ancient practice originating in India that can be traced back more than 5000 years. Unlike stretching or fitness, yoga is unique because it connects the movement of the body and the fluctuations of the mind to the rhythm of the breath, helping to direct attention inwards and thus creating awareness.
This makes yoga a practice, rather than a task or a goal to be completed; one that becomes a way of life with many benefits.
What are the benefits of yoga in the workplace?
Yoga is accessible to all ages and abilities.
- Can help ease stress and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- May reduce inflammatory markers in the body and help prevent pro-inflammatory diseases.
- May decrease symptoms of depression by influencing the production of stress hormones in the body.
- Help enhance sleep quality because of its effects on melatonin and its impact on several common contributors to sleep problems.
- Can help improve balance and increase flexibility.
- May help promote mindful eating and healthy eating habits.
How can we help?
- 45-60 minute bespoke face-to-face or virtual classes yoga classes.
- Suitable for 10-15 participants.
- £150 per class or
- £500 for 4 classes per month.
30-minute virtual Chair Yoga classes streamed live three times per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12.00-12.30pm.
£30 per month per employee for the first 10 employees, thereafter free.